Thursday, August 27, 2009

The No It All Interviewer

So I am officially taking to my blog to vent. Shocker I know.

I just got off the phone with a lovely "No It All" manager who is probably 5 years younger than me and has been working for the same company since she graduated college so she is clueless to the world outside her company and what she does. This brat (how unprofessional and immature of me) had the audacity to act like she was better than me because I was a pharmaceutical rep and she would "never be a pharmaceutical rep because she dealt with more of a hard sale not a soft sale". Umm I'm sorry little Miss No It All but the next time you make that assumption I suggest that you actually walk a day in a pharm reps shoes and then you can decide whether it is a hard or soft sale because I guarentee you it is a hard sale!!!!!!!! And no Miss No It All I am not going to "close" you and "ask you for the job" because I would rather throw on my apron again than work for a company that wants me to make 30 calls a day and 40 telemarketing calls!! I HATE NO IT ALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment