Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Waiting Game

There is this boring and exciting game that I have been playing with my email today called The Waiting Game. Heres how you play:

Wake up, log in to your email and see if you have an email from Watson Pharmaceuticals saying that you made it to the second round of interviews.

Walk the dog

Log in again to hotmail to see if you have any new messages. Nope nothing from Watson Pharmaceuticals.

Vaccum and eat breakfast

Check facebook, check hotmail account again. Still nothing.

Take a shower

No new mail. damit I hate this game.

Apply for 10 new jobs on careerbuilder, update resume, draft another cover letter.

STILL NO NEW MAIL!!!!

Talk to an old coworker, work on blog

Surprise, Surprise still no new mail. I WILL NOT CHECK MY EMAIL UNTIL 4pm.

Have a breakdown and decide to take a break from the job search for an hour.


Doesnt this sound like a fun and exciting game????????? I HATE THE WAITING GAME!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment